ABOUT THE JOB
• Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
• Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
• Install appliances and equipment
• Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
• Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
• Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
• Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues